Each airline has different conditions regarding the date for naming, which are described both in the offer and in the order confirmation.
In the e-mail with the order confirmation, you will also receive an Excel file in which you can enter the passenger data accordingly.
Please note the following:
- The name must be identical to the passport, so no nicknames
- Don't use hyphens, use a space instead
- Do not use letters with special characters á, ã, é, í, ó, õ ú, ß but enter as a, e, i, o, u, ss
- Enter umlauts ä, ö, ü as follows: oe, ae, ue
- Enter title Enter Mr or Mrs (Dr Mr, Prof Mr…).
- birth date in the following format (01-DEC-2001)
- Please overwrite the first two names Mr. Müller & Mrs. Wiegand (serve only as an example)
Intertours will also remind you about 10 days before the named date of attribution to send the data and return the Excel file by e-mail. If you don't have all the names by the deadline, don't worry: many airlines allow you to change the names free of charge until the ticket is issued, but the airline will cancel the seats that don't have a name at all. In this case you work with a "placeholder name".
In order to be well prepared, please have all the above-mentioned data of the travel participants sent to you no later than 14 days before the named date of naming. For intercontinental flights, ideally together with a copy of your passport to be absolutely sure and to avoid possible subsequent changes and the associated costs. A little tip: Also check that your passport is still valid for 6 months beyond the return date.
You should also read the entry and, if necessary, vaccination regulations and thus inform people who do not have a German ID card about the special regulations.
After you have sent the complete Excel table to Intertours by email, you will receive a confirmation email within 72 hours about the successful name entry with a request for verification and reconfirmation.