I made a mistake in my expense, how can I get my report back so I can make the changes?

Modified on Wed, 29 Mar, 2023 at 9:46 AM

Making changes in a submitted report

Unfortunately you can't make adjustments in your submitted report. What you can do, is

contact your organization internally, they can help you with your submitted report and

make changes.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select at least one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article