As an accountant, how do I deal with foreign documents?

Modified on Thu, 06 Apr 2023 at 03:24 PM

Foreign Documents

If the user submits a document in a currency other than your reporting currency, you as a specialist cannot make adjustments if the currency is incorrect.


If you are an administrator, you can change the exchange rate. You can read how to do this in the article How do I change the exchange rate?

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article