I registered my receipt in the wrong organization, can I move it to another organization?

Modified on Wed, 29 Mar, 2023 at 9:42 AM

Transfer of expenes

Unfortunately, you can not transfer the expense to another organization. You need to delete and re-register the expense in the correct organization.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select at least one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article